Business Development Manager (SAP Pre-Sales / IT Projects)
The Presales Expert should work on Presales and Business Development activities for SAP solutions in the global Market.
The candidate must have the ability to support customer engagement sales cycles, by understanding customer’s business requirements and promoting the value proposition of SAP solutions to meet their requirements and deliver benefits to the customer.
In the Business Development role the candidate must define and execute market oriented solution strategies, in order to create business opportunities and increase revenue.
* Identify, understand and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements, design a solution that can best meet the Client’s requirements
* Communicate the business requirements to project/implementation team after completion of sale to ensure a smooth transition from presales to implementation stages
* Develop presentation material and demonstration scenarios for sales presentations which show how existing business processes can be mapped against R/3 or will need to be enhanced
* Demonstrate the value of the solution (not just demonstrate the functionality) and build a strong working relationship with both the prospect and the development team.
* Support prioritized sales cycles, helping with strategy, competitive positioning, demonstrations and presentations
* Assume a key role in opportunity planning, strategy, solution approach and competitive positioning
* Actively support the sales teams in promoting and identifying solutions, articulating functional fit and completeness, responding to bid cycles, to the customer requests for information and information to tender
* Contribute to pipeline and revenue increase, through participation and coordination of demand generation activities, including customer workshops, tradeshows and company events
* Posses strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self motivation, positive attitude, and works to solve problems
* Stay up to date with new trends within SAP, our competitors, our partners and the IT industry as a whole
* Attend industry seminars and events to raise profile of Tapadia Tech and maintain own up to date knowledge of industry
* 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role with a large, multinational software/technology organization
Experience with SAP projects & knowledge of the SAP solution portfolio in presales, consulting or implementation roles
1+ years of experience in sales related activities (sales support, presentation, product demonstration, request for proposal, end user training)
* Understanding of sales cycle, customer motives and buying criteria
* University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance
* Excellent communication and presentation skills capable of presenting to group sizes from 2 – 30 people at all levels in the customer organization, from senior director to support staff, to technical & non-technical audience, in public or private sector
* Strong analytical, problem solving and process and solution oriented abilities
* Ability to partner across various functional groups including account executives, professional services, product development, marketing and strategic partners
* Ability to work independently as well as in virtual teams
* Willingness to take responsibility and drive engagements
* Ability to work effectively in a complex matrix environment with virtual teams of high-level professionals
* Capable of utilizing strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and writing skills to successfully interact with SAP stakeholders and customers
* Customer and sales focus with the ability to influence prospects
* English at advanced level